Reviews for "Essence of Manwhore"

YEAH *high five*

Damn, son

I felt one of these episodes was slipping a bit (forgot which one) because of length and lack of any interesting events, but this fixes her right up. The gold here that's different from older cartoons is in the story and dialogue, with mad props to the excellent voice acting as usual. Smart design to include the anal virginity song for extra comedic relief in a comedic video. Keep it up, brodawg.

thanks!

I like how you gracefully took the idea of using the same cords but using different instruments and words and actually subtely mentioning, that was actually pretty amusing. The social media expert surely reflects a corporate standard that doesn't want anything to do with a smaller target market. This is why Sexual Lobster is so great to begin with =)

why thank you.

Once again so awesome. Love the music you do with these.

btw the high5 reminds me of "The Reward". If you havnt seen it: /portal/view/614511

your high 5 is just as awesome :D

cheers

You've managed to straddle the line between self-aggrandizement and self-mockery.

And then you rode it like a horny cowboy.

haha