Reviews for "Essence of Manwhore"

Awhhh, *sadface* I thought there would be more of Fernando's father in this one. Also Randy.

On a personal note, I am deeply saddened by the lack of walrus pits and indeed walrus in general in recent animations. I am however holding out much hope that we may see more of the original Pleasure Island citizens given that Randy has claimed to be going back.

I crave information on the survival of the Doctor who created the monster and his one eyed bikini minion.

Maybe a cameo by Great Destiny Man? Am I being too nostalgic? I choose the grease needle!

Sexual-Lobster responds:

although pleasure island will feature heavily in episodes 5 & 6, the story from the pleasure island series won't be continued, at least not in this series, soz.

Perfection once again dear Lobster.

why thank you.

My favourite episode so far from manwhore industries series.

I couldn't stop laughing, can't exactly tell why. Maybe because their attempt at making a weird twitter comment into a song. Which seems to work somehow. Seeing their recording process was also amusing. Did you add the detail of gooseman shades being see through recently? A nice refined touch.

I feel like this is going somewhere. Keep up the good work.

Sexual-Lobster responds:

cheers. yeh i think i only made his shades translucent in the episode before this one.

Do i really need to say why this should be blammed?
because it shouldnt.
another classic by sexual-lobster.

cheers.