Reviews for "Essence of Manwhore"

Yes! I am finally understanding the continuing story of this! I always hesitate to give this the highest score. I mean, you make so many of these it's hard to really say if one's better than the other. Either way, this is still awesome. I love the part about the pasta the best.

I'm no pervert, but I know people who are. And seriously, who doesn't masturbate? The animation and voices were as great as better. Fernando's got great hair. Of course this will win Daily Feature.

Sexual-Lobster responds:

YAAAAAAY the coveted ericho five stars.

YEAH!
Somehow that ending completely dodged everything I was expecting.
Now I feel stupid.

The ending is too happy and reeks of success and achievement. Could you tone it down?

Sexual-Lobster responds:

i've still got three episodes to bring them back to earth.

Rich and famous perverts...? YEAH!!! LOVED IT!!! As always.

cheers.

Nice to see the next installment. Top quality stuff as always, and I liked the mini-song, but nothing that had me laughing out loud; just a nice, general, rounded amusement at the entire experience.

Looking forward to the next episode.