Reviews for "Essence of Manwhore"

I appreciate the energy you placed within not one but two splendor-rifically epic high-fives but I feel there could have been more walrus copulation.

I regret to inform you due to this, I must reduce this score down to a thirteen out of five. I hope you learn something of this.

Sexual-Lobster responds:

i i i no i well i ok well just wait until episode six, hopefully it will fill your ambitious walrus quota.

Disregarding the amazing song about anal predators and the snarky social media lady, those high-five sequences were just amazing to watch. It stirred feelings of bro-titude from within my gut. And possibly my groin, I wasn't paying enough attention. Quality entertainment as usual good sir, cheers!

thanks!

I hope Hernando makes it into this series!

Sexual-Lobster responds:

i've got nothing against hernando but i don't seem to come up with many ideas for him.

I wonder how their HQ will look like at episode 7.

5 stars for the super awesome high five :)