Reviews for "Viking Valor"

Lot's of fun.

Need hotkeys to change cannons 1 to 4
Could assing hotkeys to traps too

Fine holiday fun.. :)

This was a nice game to waste a few hours. The shortness of it kept a good balance with the repetitiveness. The graphics, music and overall feel was nice.

I found some downsides to it though. It was easy. It was easy to farm early levels to upgrade your cannon. The spells where a nice touch but un needed with the difficulty. Everything was easy to upgrade and could be done quickly.

I found it annoying that the Level limit was 99, yet you still needed 56 medals (or 6 level ups) to fully upgrade everything. Also that there was no way to replace/sell already set traps.

Being said this game was enjoyable. Also 'The Big Guns' and 'Finders Keepers' didn't unlock for me

My first observation is how there are a few reviews that are all 'good' with "People find this review helpful!" on them.

That's a little shady. It's actually considerably shady.

The game is well made, but not well balanced. You can farm early levels and work out an optimal trap spread that defeats the purpose for cannon upgrades. Spells never came into play with my experience, and I only replayed perhaps two levels.

I suggest adding a bunch of stages that ramp up this balance and difficulty change in a way that challenges the player dynamically. As it stands now... if you pick the right traps and build them in the right order... you're golden.

Don't get discouraged. Your game has a STRONG foundation and plenty of potential for enjoyment.