For the month of March we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 84 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in April!

Reviews for "Viking Valor"

Awesome game with neat graphics! Though both of my cannoneers are maxed out and I didn't earn The Big Guns medal, plus I've finished the game and didn't get the Finders Keepers medal.

And there goes some of my freetime again.
Game has been fun and the most things about this game where already said...
like the game is to easy etc. aaaand i dont know if its just me but upgrading traps did nothing... like at all no bonus dmg or slow etc. but i dont know if thats a bug wich only i encountered?

Still good game and i realy liked the artstyle keep it going

A descent time waster, but not much more. Graphics, sound and overall game mechanisms are good, but there's nothing here that we have not seen before and the game has a very mass produced feeling. Apart from that it was way to easy.

This is very fun!

Very nice game, through some medals (Finders Keepers and The Big Guns) doesn't seem to work