For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 1 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Viking Valor"

Super fun, well designed. -1/2 of a star because it LAGS terribly, and I never have problems with a slow computer. Fix the fps or something, and you'll get your 5 stars from me. Also, the traps start getting useless as you strengthen your cannon, but thats already been mentioned. Minor fixes, but overall solid game.

Not bad. After the first two levels, it becomes very obvious that the traps are more or less useless since the cannons become so powerful. Aside from laying out a field of slowing traps, there is no reason to pay attention to money.

I also hit level 99 only to find that I didn't have enough skill points to purchase the last upgrade, which was kind of a let down.

Great Game, but the following medals didn't unlock: White Wizard, Narrowminded, Final Showdown

Quite cool, too bad it slows down on my computer horribly

Wow, I was amazed at how much I could get into this! I just kept playing until I died. I do think it could do a bit faster. It's still a wonderful game. You have no idea what monster is going to show up next. The sound effects are fantastic.

I can understand why this won Daily Feature. The spells were great too. I got to beat the first two levels on my first try. I knew my luck wouldn't hold out forever. It's just wonderfully done.