Reviews for "Viking Valor"

Okay. It has some mechanics that only few games have. And that makes this a good game with it's hybrid of shooter and defense. 5 stars from me!

TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS!

Good game

The game was really fun. Not to challenging, and not to time consuming. I'm especially greateful for th medals. Keep up the good work. Perfect score from me.

Ok, so it's a fairly decent game, although nothing special. And, I had a bug where I for some reason became impervious to any damage during the last boss-battle. Which was probably the only reason I survived at all, since I had barely damaged it when it reached my ship...