Reviews for "Tinyverse"

I did the third level wrong and it just sat there. I started clicking and pressing escape and stuff to try to get a menu and it took me back to the world selection thing. I clicked on the furthest dot I had, assuming it would be where I left off at, but it was the second level I guess. Obviously I didn't feel like redoing that level so i tried to press escape again. Nothing happened. I hurried up and wasted my bonds cause I figured maybe that's the only time i can get back to the level select. Again, escape did nothing. Clicking furiously also did nothing, but this time I got an indicator telling me to press R and restart the level. Screw that. Why can I only get a menu on levels I haven't completed?

The graphics are rather cruddy and pixelated, the sound's not that impressive, the gameplay is okay, but with gamebreaking glitches I feel no urge to play any further.