Reviews for "Tinyverse"

Almost certain 15 isn't solvable. I get what I assume is the correct solution (cannot think of any others as I've tried every other combination) the countdown starts for a split second then just stops. Other than that fun game.

Good way to kill a bit of time! Got stuck on level 18 for a bit. Btw level 20 its possible (and much easier) to do it with just one [3] link between just the two planets. I watched the walkthrough to see how it was supposed to be done but yh its easier with just the one link. Might be worth having a look at?

jebouin responds:

Thanks for playing! I realized it was possible to beat level 20 with only one link, but I didn't change that because a lot of people still didn't notice it and it was fun to watch them struggle with a more complicated way to finish the level. ^^

Im stuck in level 15, the physics must be overwritten. Aside from that, I had fun playing the game.

Neat, but buggy. The size of the goal regions depends on the level of zoom I'm using in Chrome. Up through level 6 playing with 175% zoom is fine, but level 7 is unbeatable in that state and I need to reload the game. When I first tried it all of the planets were sitting outside of the circles and there would be no way to force them in. It wasn't until I saw the walkthrough and could see from the drastically different sizes you had compared to me that I could realize that the game was unsolvable from that state.

If I instead start the game very zoomed out, level 7 automatically passes, no links required.

jebouin responds:

Thanks for pointing this out, it should be fixed now.

Pretty fun!