Reviews for "Tinyverse"

Fantastic little game :) Concept was brilliant and original and i loved the design of the game. Hope you add more levels!!
5 from me
xx

jebouin responds:

Thanks for playing!
I will probably make an android version of the game with more levels and a better UI. :)

lol guys, the game is fine and the levels are easy if you get the idea, i finished the game in like 10-15 mins without any help, dont blame it on the glitches lol 5/5

I took the walkthrough from after level 15 :3

Almost certain 15 isn't solvable. I get what I assume is the correct solution (cannot think of any others as I've tried every other combination) the countdown starts for a split second then just stops. Other than that fun game.

Im stuck in level 15, the physics must be overwritten. Aside from that, I had fun playing the game.