Reviews for "Tinyverse"

Pretty fun!

Very interesting puzzle concept, and great Ludum Dare entry.

Considering the limited time, the graphics and music are both pretty good! Sure, the music is chippish and the graphics are pixelated, but they look pretty okay.

The gameplay is pretty interesting, consisting of connecting objects to make them fit inside specific goal areas. There are different connectors, that alter the behaviors of objects in different ways (some may even make the distance between objects increase). The physics element in this game is way less annoying to control than the physics element in most games out there, since nothing is slippery and annoying.

The few things that annoyed me are that many shortcuts only exist on the keyboard, like the shortcuts to change between different kinds of edges and to restart the game. There should be clickable on-screen shortcuts, since the game is mouse-controlled. Also, the game is a bit on the easy side, but that's okay, since one didn't have all that time to make good stage designs given the time constraints, right?

lol guys, the game is fine and the levels are easy if you get the idea, i finished the game in like 10-15 mins without any help, dont blame it on the glitches lol 5/5

LVL 15. Yeah i enjoyed the game, but 15 can't be solved some glitch or something. i cross the longer lines then connect earth to the purple planet and the budge out just a bit

jebouin responds:

Thanks for playing!
Level 15 can be solved but not this way, your solution makes the two planets out of the circle by a few pixels. I should have made the collision a bit more permissive to allow more ways to solve a level.

THIS IS AWESOME!!! but a found a glitch... if you restart the level when the circle turns white, the game will bug the circle during the entire game

jebouin responds: