Reviews for "Through the Mirror"

Dang, another dare thing? I actually liked this. My only complaint was that it was quite difficult. It just doesn't come off as a very rewarding game. I really like the music in this. It shows great concentration and peace.

I guess it fits the tone with the simple shapes. I was still pretty amazed at how this game moved. It really doesn't seem like it was made in a short time span. Then again, hard games are like that. I recommend it.

parabens Cleiton! eu não consigo acreditar que vi algo que alguem que conheco fez aparecer aqui no Newgrounds. Cheers! (Ramiro)

Played the first level twice. On the far right of the map (where it is supposed to end), my character fell far below. Then I took the time to move all the way to the left and wasted 5 minutes before I realized it must be a bug because there was no where to go! Then it happened again.

CleitonEldorn responds:

Yeah, it seems to be a bug that some people are experiencing. Can you give more details on your OS and browser, please? I am not at home now, but as soon as I get home form work I will fix this.

a great game definitely one of the more challenging games like this every year a few great games come out of ludum dare and this is definitely one of them

woohoo awesome game by awesome author

CleitonEldorn responds: