Reviews for "Sweep Miner"

A miner mining while avoiding mines and saving minors... Wah! Confusing, just like level 21, which made me swear...

I like the creative spin on a memory game though, and am always a fan of keeping my brain sharp when I'm playing games.

I'm looking forward to seeing more :D

MikeSalyh responds:

Thank you! I'm glad you guys/gals appreciate the mine-ception ;-)

I played this though the other day, and I thought it was quite fun. I liked how you could look at the level as long as you wanted to begin with. I think that when the level resets you should also get as long as you want to look at it instead of it resetting when it wants to.

The one change that I would make is leaving the miner's hat where it lands if he explodes. That way it is kind of like the flags in Mine Sweeper - marking the mines. It almost seems like that was supposed to be a feature with the animation and everything being the way it is.

I also noticed that you were a big fan of U and Z patterns when making the levels. That made even the harder levels easy to memorize. Very good design choices overall. Well worth a 5. :)

MikeSalyh responds:

Thanks for the review! Both of those ideas sound good. Perhaps the hat could be turned on/off (easy mode?). If CynicSama and I ever do a sequel to this game, I think we may implement those features!

Nice one Mike!
I really like this one, even though I suck of it cause I don't have the best short-term memory, hahah

Really liked this game, never knew how really bad my memory was until now xD. 5 STARS

very solid game, I was about to say it was to easy, but the last 5 levels really make you think with out things ever getting tedious.