For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 65 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Xtrullor - Ichor"

Your best orchestral dubstep song! I loved Reverie and felt Earthsplitter was lacking, but this song has eveything I could want from an orchestral dubstep song! Downloading now. :)

Gosh im thinking of a battle between life and death,good and evil,...until those growling bass came in haha xD This is just TOO good.

OHHHH MYYYYY GAAAWWWDD WHY DID I NOT LISTEN TO THIS SOONER.
This is beautiful, and I really loved the part after the second drop and the ending. I didn't however like the second drop but gosh I don't think anything can break this 5 stars.
Sorry for being too excited by the way lol

This is an awesome song, may be the best music I've heard from you. Your work is an amazing work of music. Keep it up! :-)

It’s so sad that people who write songs as powerful and emotional as this one don’t get the opportunity to put them on iTunes or Google Play. People like Xtrullor pour their hearts and energy into these songs, and big companies just don’t even notice. One of the best songs in the world bro. I want to wake up every day to songs like these ;)