Reviews for "Xtrullor - Ichor"

Oh yeah...It's so cool!

Gear 2? I like this song!!! I’m excited! ROFL

So... yeah. This song has it all. Very powerful, resonate orchestra with epic vocals and incredible sound design at the drop. It sometimes does bug me though - this song turned out to be very successful. This whole 2015 orchestral dubstep thing was amazing. What bugged you so much about it that you decided to change your approach to music altogether, and create music that you make today? Like, I probably would listen to your music still if I could only listen to your second era stuff... But it is not the reason why I noticed you the very moment I first heard your music.

The reason why I like Newgrounds the most is because you can get free downloads on amazing music like this.

Its amazing how the dubstep matches perfectly with the orchestral instrumental