Reviews for "Xtrullor - Ichor"

OHHHH MYYYYY GAAAWWWDD WHY DID I NOT LISTEN TO THIS SOONER.
This is beautiful, and I really loved the part after the second drop and the ending. I didn't however like the second drop but gosh I don't think anything can break this 5 stars.
Sorry for being too excited by the way lol

This song is so great. i love in the first drop the orchestral part. it's a gods work

The first drop sounds like the build up to the next drop, as the next one sounds like an epic battle, as sometimes the dubstep sounds like it's drowning out the orchestral sounds, then the other way around as a battle would. 10/10

I dont know why,but if I use my song as an alarm I wake up before the first melody kicks in, when you can only hear the piano. Idk how a quiet melody can wake me up easier, but eh.
Anyways, nice song and Merry Christmas or whatever you're celebrating!

Epicness levels 420/69!!!!!!!