Reviews for "Phoenotopia"

A lot of fun. The controls took some extra accuracy ant timing at times but as frustrating as it can be it's better than it being too easy.

This is one of the best games I have ever played on this site. It takes me back to the very first games I played on my old pc. The storyline is amazingly enthralling, the main character is super likeable. I don't even know what to say, I have been playing this for over 2 days now and have not yet finished it, partly because I don't want it to end and partly because it's damn hard!
The only question I have is, what does "Phoenotopia" mean? Where did that name come from?

Your blog is almost dead. I mean I see nothing in this blog except something for every 3 months for a 1-2 year game? Really would like to see more because I'm excited for the 2nd game.

absolutly one of my most favorite games that most do not achive, this game really brings out story in a story game. and does so in a few hours. which others can barely make one in in series. This game has delivery in all angles for a small flash. but. there are some charaters that could have been better. some could have shown more apperance and some that shouldent have been there at all. but in the end it is and always will be. one of the few and dominating game. that most should look up to for inspiration.

60 hours.60 god dam hours to complete this awesome game.Really waiting for the sequel,man.Oh, and thanks for the FQA, really help for the moonstones.