For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 163 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Phoenotopia"

Look this game is AWESOME

BUT THERE IS ONE HUGE PROBLEM, although maybe it's just me.
When I save, it's EXTREMELY unreliable. I often find that my save games just "revert" back to older ones when I come back to Chrome.

Certainly I don't have to tell you this is an excellent game. You did a great job drawing me in from the beginning and I'm the type of online gamer that usually flips through dialog and cinematics. I enjoy the art a lot and the music is pleasant. This feels like a professionally made game and I think it would fit well in an Android market or a console eShop.

I hope you continue to work on more games like this. I really can't say enough good things about this.

Damn near perfect.

WHY IS IT THAT ON THE FIRST FUCKING BOSS THERE'S AN IMPOSSIBLE JUMP!?

Otherwise a good concept for a game.

Can you download the game?