Reviews for "Phoenotopia"

Awesome game. Interesting idea for the story, addictive gameplay, wonderful music and simple yet adorable art. Think about putting it on Steam Greenlight - I know I'd buy it in a heartbeat.
One issue I have, it doesn't save progress on Chrome. Is it just me?

You done good.

First things first, a rant: The ending battle with 66 was a total bi**h. Jumping and hitting is hard until you get the rhythm down and that's not necessarily an easy feat. Having to beat the Eye Boss every time just to get to the 66 sequence was annoying too.
Okay, enough of that.
This game was truly epic. It was engaging and just so much fun. All the different places to explore and the side quests made the game amazing. I loved the art, it's totally my style, and the music was great. I didn't even mind that there was no mute function and 9 times out of 10, I mind. I liked the dialogue and the story was really engaging. You want to know to what happens and you want to help Gale with her journey.
What truly made this game worth all the time I spent on it was the side quests and the expansive map. Playing the game, the time and effort and care is so obvious. It's one of those games where after you get to the ending, you want to keep playing to get all the medals.
There were some places in the game that made you want to pull your hair out ... like the 66 sequence. I had the most trouble with the secret area in the Prince's Tower and the timed switches in the Dungeon. The videos you provided were also very helpful. Even with the complaints, it's still a 5 star game.
Overall, a great, fantastic game with huge replay value. I'm so looking forward to the sequel ... which I hope does happen because we have to find out what happens to Gale and everyone else. Oh! That and Gale's 'sister' ... Kitter, I think it was? Lots of unsolved mysteries.

Well you dont need me to tell you how good this game is so..... yah. But ill tell you any ways. THIS IS AMAZING!!! Im not done playing but cant wait to come back and play some more! Good job.

I don't give 5 stars very often but this game is a masterpiece. Didn't think I could enjoy a platformer/rpg hybrid this much.

Pretty challenging but worth it. Can't wait for the next one.