Reviews for "Phoenotopia"

I realized I could not finish the "Amnesia" Quest because I lost my Green Bracelet. I think I lost it after the first Bossfight.

Otherwise I enjoyed it until this point. I like to finish all the sidequests.
Not sure if there is a way for me to finish that quest without clearing my cache/restarting the game and playing until that point again IF that will even prevent me from losing that Bracelet again

I made an account just so I could say how much I loved this game, and also that I really liked the rather unassuming protagonist, Gale.

After reading your dev blog, I have to say that there are many great platformers (Castlevania, Ghosts & Goblins) that don't give you perfect spin-on-a-dime control, and being a character that uses hammers and clubs, I especially liked how timing and spacing were important (even if I swore at the screen more than a couple times).

This was a lot better than a lot of games I've paid out the nose for and I'd lump this in with games like Cave Story or Nikujin in terms of brilliant player experience. I especially liked the finale- although honestly, I feel like harpies are the real match-up and in general a really good enemy for Gale.

I think I died on the second boss like 12 times and the last game to give me that kind of an ass-whoopin' on a fair boss was I Wanna Be The Guy.

I like the writing even if the story's a little loose at parts. I guess if it was more pressing you would be dissuaded from exploring much.

Thank you, I'm glad I check Newgrounds once in a while and I'm looking forward to the sequel.

Really cool music.
Beautiful pixel art.
Super challenging, but oh so satisfying in the end.
Fucking loved this game.

I love the game its not too easy not too hard and it has great music. the music creators did an awesome job.

I am impressed... what a great game! I'm listening to the Last Song of Earth and I'm about to cry