Reviews for "Phoenotopia"

Lots of input lag that made the game unplayable for me. Please try and optimize it.

WHY IS IT THAT ON THE FIRST FUCKING BOSS THERE'S AN IMPOSSIBLE JUMP!?

Otherwise a good concept for a game.

Though the story was semi-predictable, the creativity that went into this was great, I remember playing this back when it first released and I absolutely loved it. The inventory management and what upgrades you had always made you play differently, including if you were good at aiming with the ranged weapons. Played it again and it was still great. Thanks for making this game, this deserves a sequel though. (Also go MarshmallowPirate with that easy on the eyes pixel art style)

help how do you get past the goddamn ladder bell puzzle in the bandit lair?

I really liked this game and have completed it 100%. After reading through the other reviews... why are people complaining about the slow swing? It is a combat mechanic so that you plan ahead of each swing or are watching... GIT GUD

Although some of the plot is clich├ęd, I feel the overall encironment of the game and the thought put into the combination of pixel art and music as well as the general atmosphere of this game is amazing for a game put together and programmed by one person.

Anyways the game was very immersive and definitely worth 100% completion. (Even if it takes 24 hrs of time playing the game) (IT WAS WORTH IT!!!)

You really did a good job, Quells. Willy and Pirate also, amazing work!