Reviews for "Phoenotopia"

This was such a fun game when I played it a couple years ago, but it won't even load now.

Finally finished it! It took a lot of sweat, but it was worth every bucket of i had. When's the next game coming? I'm really excited to what the sequel offers.

This game is amazing. The music, the old school pixel art style, amazing is all I can really say. I often find myself coming back, only now have I decided to make a profile, so I'm rating the game. One thing I wanna ask though, is there a way we can download it, and play it offline? I wanna be able to play this when the internet is out, of I'm taking my laptop on the road.

Played this game back in 2014 on Armorgames, had one of the best times of my life in a flash game.

I absolutely encourage you to give this game a shot. Check the developer's blog for updates on the sequel :)

i always waiting for remaster version