Reviews for "Phoenotopia"

OH MY GOD! This game was awesome but sometimes quite challenging. Playing this game was pleasure. Only word describing this music, sounds, concept, mechanics and plot is MASTERPIECE. Please make part two or something because this history can't end like this. Good job!

This is wonderful. It could honestly pass as an actual, paid-for game. You could sell this on steam and no one will question why it's there- hell, it DESERVES to be paid for. The controls are polished, the gameplay is simplistic but satisfying, the visuals are nice and easy on the eyes, and the story is, while also quite simple, pretty engaging at times. It's a very lovely game that's just well crafted and GREAT. Thank you, game dev, for making this and not demanding any money for it.

I don't give 5 stars very often but this game is a masterpiece. Didn't think I could enjoy a platformer/rpg hybrid this much.

Pretty challenging but worth it. Can't wait for the next one.

One of the best games I've played on this site, definitely very underrated.

The gameplay is perfect, the graphics are excellent (I love 8-bit art), the music is just beautiful and the story is very interesting.

Definitely a very talented team did this little gem.

I have not finished it yet, but I'm really dying to see the outcome of this history. I also love the fact that is quite long and complex.

Definitely one of my favorite games. Really good work, 5 well-deserved stars!

Sorry for the bad English.

Truly a masterpiece. I played it when it came out 3 years ago, and I started playing it again because I was missing it so much. I hope the sequel comes out soon!