Reviews for "Phoenotopia"

The story is beyond awesome and while I haven't found everything yet, I will keep playing until I get them all. The whole package just rocks.
Oh yes. I eagerly await the next act of this story.

Gorgeous, engrossing game. Reminds me of Eternal Daughter.

music is phenomenal

Great game i really like it, music, story, and the retro fill, it's like i was playing one of my old snes games. I hope you consider to porting it to consoles(wii u)

I'd love to like this, but the controls layout is abysmal. WASD with mouse to attack/jump would have been a much better route. I couldn't be bothered to even get through the first dungeon. Remapping didn't help either, since the arrow keys to move is non-mapable.

Stars given are for sound, and overall look and atmosphere. I don't doubt that this is a great game, but as I've already explained, the rigid controls make it unplayable.