Reviews for "Phoenotopia"

This game is great. Nice artwork, nice retro graphics, nice gameplay, and a great story. I can't wait for the sequel!

awesome free game

The authors of this game is a Vietnamese, and me too!
Game hay qua! Nhung bao gio ra phan 2 ha anh Tran H. Quang ?

I wish i could give you more stars, but sadly, i only can give you five. This is, without any doubt in my mind, the best game i've ever played on Newgrounds. Just finished, and i have to say that 9 hours of Gameplay is an outstanding duration for a web game. The gameplay was solid, and the story was a masterpiece.

Honestly, congratulations. Can't wait for the sequel!

A really amazing game, I can't remember playing one with such story, I loved the various environments, the music was pretty nice and the finale was shocking. I have just one problem about the medals: when I first discovered the Hidden Village and bought the Bloody Ring, I obtained the Explorer and the Most Dangerous Arsenal medals, but for some weird kind of bug (at first when I clicked on the game screen it took me on another page ?_?) and when I started the game again the medals were gone! Can someone help me to fix this please? Anyway great game, I loved it ^-^