Reviews for "Phoenotopia"

I really liked this game and have completed it 100%. After reading through the other reviews... why are people complaining about the slow swing? It is a combat mechanic so that you plan ahead of each swing or are watching... GIT GUD

Although some of the plot is clich├ęd, I feel the overall encironment of the game and the thought put into the combination of pixel art and music as well as the general atmosphere of this game is amazing for a game put together and programmed by one person.

Anyways the game was very immersive and definitely worth 100% completion. (Even if it takes 24 hrs of time playing the game) (IT WAS WORTH IT!!!)

You really did a good job, Quells. Willy and Pirate also, amazing work!

Trust me when I say this, this game is a game yo'll play thinking it'll be short. Its not, but thats the beauty of it, the music is amazing the characters are cool. And there is sssssoooooooooooo much to do. So sit down, grab a cup of tea or whatever you prefer and be prepared for one the best games on newgrounds.

60 hours.60 god dam hours to complete this awesome game.Really waiting for the sequel,man.Oh, and thanks for the FQA, really help for the moonstones.

I STILL LOVE THIS GAME SINCE IT WAS RELEASED. When i first played this game i didn't expect the game to be heartbreaking, full of questions, beautiful and everything I wished for a game to have. This is one of the greatest games in flash history with its hidden lore and stylish graphics made in 2014 which made a better experience till now, i completed the game and 28/30 of the medals and its still WORTH IT from the gameplay experience. I hope the second game and the remake will arrive on console and steam. Quells, you are the best and I hope you finish the games for the world to truly acknowledge your talent and effort!

I really. REALLY. Love his game. But after I finished and went back to certain areas to 100% complete the game I'm not sure but some things were not working right. One of the things I noticed is that the bell puzzle seemed impossible. The first platform only half of it would work at a time (I do not know how to describe this better), and some of the bells would ring even when you weren't near them. I don't know if this is normal or not, but I literally can't fully complete the game because of this.