Reviews for "Phoenotopia"

Great game, made me think of the Legend of Zelda a bit. Fun gameplay and nice pixel art.

Also really cool that you even put in support for the Xbox 360 controller! Works really well, too.

There are a few annoyances that I'd like to mention.

One little thing that bothers me is the frogs. They are really hard to hit, especially since the movement is a bit rigid for combat.

There is one small bug: In the options menu (space), there is a button that says 'get save password' but clicking it does absolutely nothing.

**SPOILERS from here on**
There were a few major frustrations. The first frustration is the first boss. When it sucks you toward it, there are water bubble enemies that get sucked towards the same direction, but you can't hit them and walk away from the boss at the same time. Jumping works only sometimes, but if those bubbles and prickly fruits are all around you, it oftenly results in getting hit anyway.

There is one thing you really have to change. In the first dungeon, if you walk past the boss door and go through a regular door, you come into a room with a bunch of frogs in water. If you fall into the water there, you spawn RIGHT NEXT TO A FROG with water to the left and right of you, making it almost impossible to do anything, and soon I was dead.
Especially here it's hard to hit the frogs in the first place, because they jump out of the water and there are several of them. If you're on a small platform with water on the other side as well, you CANNOT hit the frog and the only thing that can happen is that you fall into the water, then spawning right next to the frog again. I died many times in this room! :'(

Thank you for this wonderful game!

Achievements are somewhat bugged. Twice got Master Moon Stone Hunter, and once The End, Indomitable, Explorer & 42. Not saved, LOL.

The game is perfect. Graphics, music, gameplay, story are excellent. And crushing kobolds with falling objects :D
I want to play 2nd part and finally save the world.

Best Game(My Opinion)

Hey, the part when we're down the sewer, I need to get the key to Cell E but I can't. Any help, please?

I created a profile just to get every achievement in this game. I adore this game. This is gonna' sound fuckin' nuts, but this is my favorite game I've ever played. I'd like to offer criticism, but I think I'm just blind because I see no flaws. I wish I disliked something a little, so I could help by offering something other than praise.
Oh wait. Fuck those harpie enemy fucks. They're hot garbage, but I'm pretty sure they're kinda' supposed to be.