Reviews for "Lauras theme acoustic ver."

This is cool

this is my fav silent hill 2 song totaly redone.nice job!

Thanks!

Really brings out the calmness :)

The acoustic-ness of the strings really brings out the calm-yet-crazy feel of Silent hill 2. My only concern is that it's kinda repetitive at times, so if you could tweak that up a bit, it would really hit the fan :D

But all in all, it was pretty good, and I liked it :)

Skyde

phoenixdk responds:

Hmmm, I think I have a preference for repetitive music, because I get that a lot... but in any circumstance, I'm not really making music for anyone beside myself, so I don't really care. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the feedback!

After listening to the music on the "Silent Hill Experience" UMD, I had to get the whole four soundtracks from Silent Hill (the games), and it's just so cool... so I'm expecting to do some more stuff with that "vibe", though probably not covers.

Hell yeah!

Man,those acoustic guitars sound sweet.Great job,the quality of this sounds superb.Love the tremelo picking in the background on some parts.Gotta 5 this.

phoenixdk responds:

Thanks! It's fairly easy to get good sound on acoustic guitar with a guitar that has a built-in mic, which I recently bought. Just plug and play really...