For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 0 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Lauras theme acoustic ver."

woot

now all I need is a good version of the song that plays at the beginning of the first silent hill

well done

played very well, amazing job

top notch

while a track following the original almost to a T would generally have me dock points due to lack of originality, I can't bring myself to do it for this track. This is solid quality of an already great theme. Is it better than the original? Not sure if I'd say that, but in its own respects it finds a spot in my playlist to enjoy along side the original. Some variation or something extra really would have set this aside from the original to make it its own track, but this still deserves atleast a 9/10

Awsome!

Nice playing! It would be cool if u can make sheet music!

yaaay

awsome
btw which one laura? the lil girl or the woman who keeps getting killed and becomes a monster at the end?