Reviews for "NG Office Death Jam"

All my 5 R belong to this

Very done! The mix of styles was sublime! Only criticism was that there wasn't more and that Emanhattan's wasn't based on a past event!

This was pretty darn good. I actually read once that a man was killed by a cow coming through his roof, but by looking at the description, I see that ALL of these happened. Interesting.

5/5 Made Me Learn Something New

Great Collab!

Well, I think that now this is my favorite entry. These really turned out to be a lot better than I thought. I tried to look up every one of these. I highly doubt the one from 3200 was somewhere online. I appreciate the different styles of animation. I couldn't find anything on the grandpa and the stripper.

You sure you didn't make that one up? My favorite was the last one. It's the oldest death I've seen so far. I doubt it was a UFO that accidentally dropped the cow on that one guy. I guess it's all anyone's guess.