Reviews for "DungeonUp"

this needs to get on steam! 5/5 will dungeon again

For your first game on Newgrounds, this is outstanding. The music, graphics and controls are all amazing! I love the Level-Up aspect, too! I was kinda bummed that I had to buy the full version, but then I realized that you had to make money somehow. You've inspired me to keep working on a game I was losing faith in. Thank you.

Roguelike games are random, that's the point. It's not the type of a game that you play just once and you're done. You're supposed to play it a lot, and unlock stuff leading to getting better at it. This game is so far the best roguelike game on newgrounds. It's creative, simple and cute in a way.

indiest responds:

I would say The Binding of Isaac is the best roguelike game on newgrounds but thanks I appreciate your words!

This is an instant fav on NG for me, and its not even done yet! Keep up the good work! (P.S: Maybe add like an XP system for fighting enemy's, and when you fill you XP bar you get 3 gems to spend on attack and Defense? )

Great game. Long time roguelike player, for about 15 years now, so I know a good one when I see it. Too bad it's $10 - would buy if it was $5, but I can't justify paying $10 when I can get 15 games on Steam for the same price.