Reviews for "Quantum Of Light"

August 2014 I only see a black screen. Right-click play then displays red message "Protected By secureSWF Demo Version www.kindisoft.com"

Foumart responds:

Hello, thanks for the report. It seems the game isn't loading at all. Can you check your flash player version - it needs to be at least 11.2 (for proper right click support in the game)

Fun, relaxing puzzle game. The controls were straightforward, the objectives were clear, and the levels offered a decent challenge. The design itself, particularly on the menus and whatnot, looked a little dated, but it didn't distract too much from the gameplay itself. I recommend this one to folks who enjoy puzzle games without the stress of timers and score counters.

Not entirely unique, but challenging and enjoyable.

I want to see more games with educational content. How many users do you think skipped over all the academics because they "don't have time time to read that crap?"

The earlier levels were fun, but then it started to turn into a trial and error type thing for me. I realized around level 16 or so that every piece was being used, so I started just looking to configure the board in a way where no flat edges were exposed. I was able to complete the levels until 22 this way, then I got stuck because there was more than one way to configure the board that time, haha. I quit after that level because it was just too complex to be fun at that point.

Something to remember, every level in a game doesn't have to be more complicated than the previous one! You can level off a bit after the game gets going. This keeps the levels shorter, and you can make more of them - which gives the player a better sense of progress. With a game like this, once the board gets past a certain level of complexity, it stops being a puzzle and turns into a guessing game, which is never very fun.

my only problems with this game is that it caused be to fail my science test by teaching me that light comes out of magical cannons and can be redirected by blue stones.