Reviews for "Quantum Of Light"

The earlier levels were fun, but then it started to turn into a trial and error type thing for me. I realized around level 16 or so that every piece was being used, so I started just looking to configure the board in a way where no flat edges were exposed. I was able to complete the levels until 22 this way, then I got stuck because there was more than one way to configure the board that time, haha. I quit after that level because it was just too complex to be fun at that point.

Something to remember, every level in a game doesn't have to be more complicated than the previous one! You can level off a bit after the game gets going. This keeps the levels shorter, and you can make more of them - which gives the player a better sense of progress. With a game like this, once the board gets past a certain level of complexity, it stops being a puzzle and turns into a guessing game, which is never very fun.

Decent puzzle game. First half was a breeze. It felt like a lot of the puzzles were just reflections, so once you figured out one side of the puzzle you could just mirror it and finish the puzzle.. Giving a 3 because I actually got to lvl 15 for the sheer reason of seeing what other facts about the spectrum were available, aside from the ones I already knew. Surprised that, from what I saw, there was no mention of Spectroscopy. (pretty big application of the visible spectrum)

Foumart responds:

Hello, thanks for the review! Indeed Spectroscopy isn't covered in the Knowledge, but there is a special object in the last level that could remind about it.

Overall, i think it must be a good game, but sadly i'm stuck on level 5 due to something, that looks like a bug. After 'powering' goal object i got comfirming sound, but sreen stucked on level screen. I still can do everything with level, but 'level complete' screen dosen't showing. Even if has to do something with shiny object in center of level, this will be counter-intuative because this object don't have any indication of importance. Still, i think this is good game, so 4 stars.
PS. Sorry for bad English, it's not my native language and i still need a lot of practice.

Foumart responds:

Hello, sorry for the inconvenience. This bug is occurring sometimes when an old cached version of the game is run. Please, ensure that you are running version 0.98 (title screen - bottom left).
Then try to clear your browser cache (CTRL+SHIFT+DEL) and refresh.
Thank you!

This was actually quite different for a puzzle game. it did provide a challenge and presented some odd twists for what it offered. it took some thinking to get many of the puzzles to work. if you are looking for easy this is not a game for you. It actually takes some logistical thinking in how to make the pathways complete each puzzle and some of them are indeed a lot harder than others. This is a thinking game that requires you strain your brain a little. I found it fun and playable at least the first time around. This was not so esoteric or so far off of left field and came off as challenging but enjoyable. in all this was a nice puzzle game.

August 2014 I only see a black screen. Right-click play then displays red message "Protected By secureSWF Demo Version www.kindisoft.com"

Foumart responds:

Hello, thanks for the report. It seems the game isn't loading at all. Can you check your flash player version - it needs to be at least 11.2 (for proper right click support in the game)