Reviews for "HYDRA"

You shouldn't need to retype the special code after you die.

OctoFlash responds:

this is a very good point. i will change that, thanks a lot!

I get the GOOD CATCH medal :D

OctoFlash responds:

GREAT! this surely is a tough one! thanks for playing!

WOW. Very fun simple game you have here! Animation here is very fluid and spot on! Mechanics in the game are very simple but very well made!
Now controls feel like they need to be worked on a bit more. I felt as if jumping platform to platform and staying on was a struggle to do as you character would overshoot the jump or just runoff them.

I see a lot of potential for the sequel to this! Hope to see more from you and whoever is on the team!

(Responding to comments?!?! That's something you don't see many developers doing!)

OctoFlash responds:

thanks man! yeah, i think interacting with people is as important as interesting! i'm glad for feedback like this since it really helps the whole thing grow.

cheers! :)

Very fun game!!
I must be simple cause I can NOT figure out the password!! Grrrr...

OctoFlash responds:

well, it's intentionally made hard to find, so don't worry about that :)
"... But watch out! If you have not returned from the dead with the knowledge of the dark walls..."

thanks for playing!

4 stars, simple game, but i didn't get the medals, the first four, i donĀ“t know if there is a bug of how they count or don't

OctoFlash responds:

what do you mean? as for the 20x Air-Combo Medal: you don't need to hit the hydra, just 20 air strikes are necessary. (i failed at making this clear)