Reviews for "HYDRA"

is a great game 5/5 star in all but
i need the f*cking paswword :c

OctoFlash responds:

oh well.. thanks for playing :)

awesome game seeing as i decapitated this bastard over 400 times i take it your not suppose to kill him also what an out of the way password i was thinking it was something more obvious like hydra or cool like death also not to brag but i got over 400 without power mode :P hope you make another

P.S. for those of you who lag a lot i found that it gets better if you stand at the side of the room instead of directly in the middle but then again it might be the blood that causes it to go slow not just the hydra heads

OctoFlash responds:

glad you liked it! but the blood surely won't contribute too much to the lag, i'm certain it's the heads.. anyway, 400 is a great score! still, the password isn't that hard to guess ;)

AWESOME its very cool i have 122 heads im soo happy xD but i find the room for the secret password but i dont find the password its reallly hard ;o; because im crazy with the achievements 3:

OctoFlash responds:

^^ well, even if you don't find the password; it's not too hard to guess! ;)
thanks for playing!

Duuude, I made 112 and was on streak if it wasn't for my shitty computer that got all laggy, I even had almost full life, this makes me reconsider life decisions, no more hail hydra... anyways, it was good overall, I never found the secret life potion neither unlocked the special mode, I must try again.

OctoFlash responds:

great score! but don't worry, the lag is necessarily yoir computer's fault - i should have scripted te game a little more efficiently... however, i'm happy you like it!

Pretty good, maybe some warning before it attacks?

OctoFlash responds:

pff. you don't warn her either, do you? ;)
thanks for playing!