Reviews for "HYDRA"

extremely clever, I absolutely love the concept, and the simplistic style art is perfect for a game like this.

super nice, thank you!

I've been playing this game on and off for a while, and i got up to the ledge, but i can't figure out how to get the password :P Still, it's an interesting game, though i think if you had the hydra as a boss and a possibility to actually defeat it that might be cool. great game nonetheless.

:) good to hear!
yeah, i will keep it in mind! thanks!

Excellent game!! loved every minute of it, kinda hard for me to get into but once in, I managed to spend about 2 hours in it. One thing that i was experiencing was that the flash decided to slow down soooooo much (1fps) when I started getting a score around 145, even with the quality at the lowest. Not sure if its just me or others are having it too but thats kinda whats hindering me from going above and beyond. I found the secret room, found out how to open that door, but I don't know the secret word :(

However full marks from me! 5/5, 10/10

OctoFlash responds:

yeah, the lag is a problem - gonna fix that in future games... but i'm glad you still enjoyed it! :D

thanks for the score and thanks for playing!

After a week of on and off play I finally found both the Password, and the Secret Room.

But I cant for the life of me figure out how to actually input the password though, I assume its in the room with the 5 levers with the letter A over them? I tried typing the password ...nothing, tried clicking on the levers nothing.... No idea how to bypass the door.

Grrrr! Was addictive whilst it lasted but I've finally reached my wits end lol.

OctoFlash responds:

don't stop at this point, you're very close! read the game-description again; there is that passage with the clue for the special mode. you'll get it, i promise!
thanks for playing, i'm happy to hear that you enjoyed it!

Could you tell me how the platform relates to the special mode? Am I supposed to get on it somehow?

OctoFlash responds:

yes, correct. the platforms will lead you to the password.