Reviews for "HYDRA"

good game, I enjoyed paying it more than most others. the sword strikes remind me of kirito from sword art online though

OctoFlash responds:

thanks for the feedback, i'm very happy to hear you enjoyed it!
never heard of kirito but the moves were inspired [to some degree] by the devil may cry series ;)

Anyone know the SECRET PASSWORD!!!!!!!

OctoFlash responds:

yes, many people figured it out. some guessed it, others found the clue.
thanks for playing and rating!

How do I input the password I found? I did everything, I know the password but the door is just there and I have no idea how to replace the A A A A A's with my password.

OctoFlash responds:

try hitting the levers with your sword..
if you're still having trouble entering the password, just PM me!

thanks for playing and rating!

Love it, but whats the password?

i'll PM you.............

thanks for playing!

This game is so fun and addicting. When I cut the chandelier, since there were like 40-45 heads on the hydra, the aftermath led to seeing the most ugliest, weirdest, and deadliest freak of nature I have ever laid eyes upon. My tip (when you get to around 50 heads cut off) is to use your shield, then throw a flash bomb and cut the heck out of that freak o' nature. I don't blame your game for all the lagging Octo, but hopefully you can make HYDRA 2.0 less laggy. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go get all the way to the top of the leaderboards!!!

hah, thanks man! :D
i'm happy to hear that you're enjoying it! well, as for the lagging; blaming the game would be wrong indeed, since it did nothing wrong. it's me who told it what to do. and giving bad commands will most likely lead to bad executions ;)

anyway, yes, one of the most important things about HYDRA 2.0 will be as little lag as possible. and believe me, it will be necessary... there will be a lot to fight against............. ;)