Reviews for "HYDRA"

all the buttons got STUCK! couldn't fight as well as I would have if they actually stopped when I let go! I know this is not just the game, because it does this with every single fighting game like this... assistance please? the game looks cool, so I wont give it a bombed rating, but I cant accurately rate it... 2.5 being middle, I choose that.

OctoFlash responds:

thanks for that diplomatic review!
hmm... interesting. have you tried the forum? i'm certain you'll find an answer there!

I am REALLY sorry for the no star score...but I seem to be experiencing a bug of some kind which makes the game unplayable. Whenever I hit a movement or action button my character just does that move or run in that direction and I have NO control. It took me 5 minutes just to get off the first screen because I'd tap the left arrow key and take off in that direction and lost all control except for going left. I've played other games here on NG and haven't had it happen on any of them, just this one.

OctoFlash responds:

this is strange. which browser are you using? PM me, maybe we can solve this!

This is really fun, i think if you where to make a sequel (which i would love to see) you should add more depth to it, like u get a certain amount of money per head, and u could add xp and like things to increase your damage, just some simple stuff like that but i was highly entertained. GJ SIRE

OctoFlash responds:

great feedback! yes, i'm actually working on some kind of sequel, although it will be more like a prequel... so i probably won't implement your ideas 1-1 but i will definitely keep them in mind! thanks!

Nice game 212 heads my recore just the guy 662 use nice cheat the game starting laging at 150 heads and 200 the game delay 1 sec for make action.

OctoFlash responds:

wow, a score of 212 is amazing, congratulations!
yes, those 662 can't be real.. it makes me sad to see people cheating even on minigames like this one.
sorry for the lag, hope it was still nice to play! thanks for the comment!

*EDIT i talked to HandsomeTyler (guy with score of 662) and i believe now that this is a genuine score. so i'll take back what i said - this is crazy! he'll show me a video of his gameplay as soon as he is able to!

Any Hints for the password?

OctoFlash responds:

I don't want to spoil it for others, so i'll PM you a tiny clue!