Reviews for "HYDRA"

i got t 320 heads it was so hard i didin't have any flash bombs left.

OctoFlash responds:

great! next time make sure to be logged in, that way your score will be saved!
thanks for playing!

I got to 314 heads but died because of lag. It started lagging at around 200 heads. I don't know if it was my pc fault or the games fault but even when i lowered the quality it still lagged. Anyway it was an interesting game. My tactic was to go to the tallest platform wait for it with a shield then throw a flash bomb and jump attack it then go right to the teleport wait for it to get there teleport grab the items it had left, repeat.

great score!
the lag is not your pc's fault, other people experience it as well. seems like i need to script more efficiently in future games :{D
thanks for the comment!
(sorry, i accidentally downvoted it!)

i want to be hero grab a minigun and kill that hydra in the name of love and justice!!!!!!!!!...................awesome game bro

;) thanks!

I got to 24 head then the F ing thing starts FLYING

OctoFlash responds:

oh well, don't mess with the hydra i guess :P

I love the concept of the game, even though I'd like to see a bit more depth to it, something like upgradable weapons with bigger blades, or just loot that stays for a few seconds. Still, awesome game, I had a fun time playing it, so it deserves de 5 star rating! :)

OctoFlash responds:

wonderful, thank you! i like this kind of feedback - i'll definitely consider it!