Reviews for "HYDRA"

AAAARg great game but it's too addictive!!!
I thought that cut the chandelier would help me, but NO, because the hydra start flying
Cool game but you have to give some kind of clue to get the special mode! Please!

too addictive, huh? :D
well, you can use the chandelier to boost your points... you just need to hit properly of course. when the hydra is flying you could use the flash bombs and the right timing to freeze her just beneath the chandelier - and then BOOM!
as for the clue, i answered your PM! thanks for the review, i appreciate it!

Thanks!.Octo Flash For This Game. I Love It Every Day I Play It And Rate 5 Stars!.And Can I Get The Trick Of This Games.i Can Kill 19 Head Its My Max.i Want To Get the Higher.Please Respond Me Thanks~.

OctoFlash responds:

i'm happy you enjoy the game, thank you for the review! already answered you PM! :)

how to type the pass words pls send me a clue

OctoFlash responds:

answered your PM! thanks for your feedback!

oh my god this game is awesome i'm gonna try to get all the way to the top of the rankings xD

OctoFlash responds:

good luck! there are some crazy people here, i already gave up being the best player :)
but i'm glad you like it, thanks for playing!

how to special powar

well.. that's the question! :D
it's a riddle, so i won't spoil it in the comments. but PM me and i'll give you a small hint!