Reviews for "HYDRA"

whats the damned special mode i tried anything i could think of and it just doesnt make sense hints please but beyond the irritation of special mode great game

OctoFlash responds:

well, it's s secret special mode - so it's supposed to be tricky! ;)
anyway, thanks for the review, i'll PM you!

can i get any clues for the special mode oh and ps. this game is awesome

OctoFlash responds:

thanks! just PM me, i'll give you a hint!

This game is awesome, it has an original concept (I have never seen another game where you have to fight a Hydra) and the design is brilliant, <<SPOILERS>> the fact you can hurt the Hydra with the chandelier is cool.<<SPOILERS END>>
Also I'm interested in that prequel you mentioned in the comments, I suppose it will have individual levels, other enemies, some kind of character customization or at least an upgrade system, and a back story for this fight with the Hydra. Anyway, this game is brilliant, keep up the good work!
P.S. I will PM you about the password, I have found the switches but there is some kind of wood wall which prevents me from accessing to them.

OctoFlash responds:

thanks a lot for the comment, i appreciate good feedback! also thanks for playing!

Well, what can I say? On one hand, it was really hard. On the other, it was actually still quite fun. I had no idea it would just be that one level. I guess I should have paid more attention to the title. I was surprised at how fast I ran out of bombs.

They were pretty common for me to use after awhile. I do like the idea of fighting hydras. It reminds me of "Hercules". The music is fairly haunting. I'm amazed people can get scores of over 100!

OctoFlash responds:

yeah, those flash bombs are not for wasting! but with the right strategy you can manage to get really far... as we can see. some people are just crazy...
thanks for the review!

Very lovely game, except I can't find any clues or hints related to the riddle of the special mode. Despite the switches, I couldn't think of anything...

OctoFlash responds:

there is a way to find out what the password is. don't give up! :)
thanks for the comment!