Reviews for "HYDRA"

Great game, it kind of annoyed me tha fact that I can't beat more than 30 heads...
And, what's the thing in the bottom, there are 4, 5 A's and a "door" in the middle, what's that for?

OctoFlash responds:

well, that's a little secret! if you manage to solve it, you'll probably be able to get past those 30 heads! ;)

thanks for playing!

It's been a while since I last saw sticky controls. I only see it in Internet Explorer which happens to be my primary browser, but the game works fine on Firefox.

The game was pretty good although the limted resources annoy me. I'd like to go on forever if I get good enough. The shield is useful early on, but later on, consecutive strikes means damage is going to happen. Flashbangs are a better item. It seems to be best to create as many heads as possible and then break the chandelier. I don't know how it would work with hundereds of heads, but I bet that's how to get the really high scores.

OctoFlash responds:

thanks a lot for this constructive review! and thanks for clearing up the internet explorer/firefox issue! :D
it will take a while but you guys will see more games of mine, inspired by these kinds of comments!

Yes!!! i have the power to destroy every Hydra head ;) ;)

OctoFlash responds:

you do... but it doesn't matter how strong you are - you can never defeat a hydra by cutting off all the heads :P
thanks for playing!

I found the place to enter the password, bbuuuutttt..No idea what it is. xD I think I'd need a hint for that, unless it's hidden in some secret area in the game, or in a sentence in the game but no one thinks of using the word. *Shrug* I'm gonna be trying to figure this out for awhile. Also, great game! The game could use some other weapons though, so you could be ranged and close quarters, such as someone else mentioned, a bow, maybe you can find stuff and throw it at the hydra to damage it, if you add such things in? How about throwing knives or just, some sort of throwable weapon!

OctoFlash responds:

:) glad you like the game, yeah i will definitely keep all of those ideas in mind, thanks!

Great game, but I have a question. At one point when I figured out the secret mode and went screwing around after that. I walked though a wall pac-man all pac-man like and went to the other side of the screen. Is that intentional?

OctoFlash responds:

thanks for the comment, let's talk via PMs!