Reviews for "HYDRA"

Incredible game, no flaws! And when I was nearly disappointed with the lack of abilities, I found the secret one (despite not being THAT crazy mofo power), which made me vote from 4.5 to 5.

Now, go get some good pals to help make a sequel, or second version, with upgrades, more abilities, char classes, you know, the concept is awesome, just needs more details to make this casual gift into a true relic.

Epic hint: Beyond the monster door lies the true spirit of a warrior. But you should let the flames of a master guide you to it. Only then you will unleash your power.

thank you! :D
wonderful comment, i wil deifinitely work on it! and nice hint phrasing! :D:D

cool concept, fun graphics, I love it :)

thanks! :)

Ok game, it was really repetitive though.

The secrets were kind of boring too. Just slash around at random till stuff falls.

I enjoyed the chandelier, and I enjoyed the secret room, but the rest of the game was pretty lackluster and laggy.

I feel like you missed a great opportunity to make game play all about the secret (think frog fractions).

You shouldn't need to retype the special code after you die.

OctoFlash responds:

this is a very good point. i will change that, thanks a lot!

Pretty cool game and pretty addictive but please give me a clue to how to use the password. And It would pretty cool if you could make a similar game with a upgrade system and more medals and maybe a kind of story but I think the upgrade system would be enough. :D

OctoFlash responds:

thanks! yes, i definitely will work on something more complex! it will take some months but there will be a prequel to this game! thanks for the comment!

*oh and tips only via PMs! :)