Reviews for "HYDRA"

A very nice game. I have found no clue as to the password. I know where to enter it, but not what it may be. Please PM.

I have still found no way to cut off over about 30 heads, though...

OctoFlash responds:

thanks for playing and reviewing! if you want a clue, just PM me. it's easier for me to just repsond to messages in my inbox than picking out the people who want hints and contacting them!

i caant use arrow
w a s d please

OctoFlash responds:

you mean you want me to change the controls because your arrows are broken or something? i'll think about it - maybe i'll include an option to switch controls. we'll see. anyway, thanks for the feedback!

Not gonna lie, love this game, but frustrated spending so long trying to find the freakin special mode. I tried fiddling with flames and got people's hints but still...nothing. PM me, I give up. Lol it's fun though, just want to get farther.

OctoFlash responds:

sure, i'll give you a hint. but it's easier for me to just respond to incoming PMs, so you better PM me!

Quite a good game with an interesting concept! One of those games that almost forces you to play it over and over again for the sake of getting a higher score. Nice job!

OctoFlash responds:

thanks a lot! glad you like it!

Could I get a PM? I found the first thing, I just don't know what I have to do for the second thing, as in the actual code.

Also, great game

OctoFlash responds:

thanks! i'll give you a hint, just send me a message!