Reviews for "Was That Really Necessary"

I liked it, though i sounded terrible, bad microphone + semi sore throat = not a good mix, great work considering it was made in one day, i know if i tried to make one it wouldnt even be 10 seconds long. All I know how to do is frame by frame.

Thanks for your opinion.

not bad

the animation needs work or maybe the lack of joint function is your style, way to much zoom on the paper he read and I didn't even understand what "joke" might be going on, you moved over the paper to fast to read the whole thing.

ImmaDrawOnYourFace responds:

I just wanted to get the thing done, so the lack of joint funtion is not my style. I generally do frame by frame, but I wanted to do cutout style to be speedy. The joke wasn't really that funny (don't tell my writer) but it was supposed to be about a person who didn't know he had a double class and in his five minute break, he walked to the doorway and back into the exact same position, and his friend was like "was that really necessary?" I assume it was much funnier for it to happen irl like my writer. Anyways, thanks for the honest critisizm :/

Robotic movements, bad drawings, bad joke and the audio was shit.

Animation? Horrid. Voice Acting? Horrid. Comedic-Value? Horrid.

ImmaDrawOnYourFace responds:

Your page: Art? none. Movies? none. Games? none.

I animated it in a day, m8. What's your excuse?