Reviews for "Critters Waste Time 3"

You are brave for posting an animation showing experimental characters. But you pulled it off very good start cant wait to see a final animation of your characters:)And the ending lol that was a nice ending atleast you were honest haha I am tired of this atleast u had a decent finish rather than rushing through it like some animations I have seen.

Alienslushie responds:

It was starting to take me too long and I was really bored with the idea so I just had to finish it somehow...

Love the humor and the designs are cute. 5 vote 4.5 stars

You're a good kid

Well, the plot is pretty slow and boring, but the animations are just amazing! Please, keep it coming :D

Alienslushie responds:

I'm starting to realize that I tend to get lost in over explaining a simple gag and keeping the animation needlessly slow and fluid rather than quick, easy, to the point and expressive.
It's hard for me to believe that sometimes less is more and that includes in my responses to reviews :/

No one uses those old style cigarettes anymore. It's all about the vapes, probably because you can put just about any chemical you want in them.

I don't.
And I'm actually from the future.
Things change, man.

good animation but needs better jokes and writing in geniral, but animation is good

Alienslushie responds:

I'm trying to avoid creating jokes that people know and love. I'm hoping to develop my writing style so that my personal sense of humor can be appreciated by other like-minded people looking for something different. If you've seen something existing containing a better version of the kind of humor you think I'm going for then I'd be happy to see it if you sent it to me as a personal message :)