Reviews for "Cat Pharaoh"

First a question: What was the target age group?
I think that most people here will find this game way to easy, partially due to the fact that the items are used and combined automatically. I recommend adding a second difficulty setting where this feature is done manually.
The all important mute button is present, although the background music is not too annoying, and was actually left on. Some suitable sound effects for some actions would be nice, but could fall foul of repartition as most noise making events in game would need a scraping stone sound.
Although this game has almost no replay value a replay button at the end should be included in addition to the links to other games in the series hosted on an external site.
The help button was a link to an external site with an embedded YouTube video of a walk through. I would have preferred a reminder of the controls with an option to open the external walk-through.
The animation was smooth and the girl has several idle animations to use, even if some seem to be out of place. I fail to see the significance of her disposition being listed in the games description.

Overall a well made albeit a very easy point and click game.

The first puzzle was actually kind of nice. it wasn't hard but many puzzles in this are way to easy so the novice difficulty with that was at least promising.

"Games for smart people"? An arrogant subtitle to say the least. Is it your intent to insult the intelligence of said smart people with easy and unoriginal puzzles?