Reviews for "OverSexEd demo SFW"

This game probably shouldn't be rated E.

what do you suggest ?
in this release there are no nudity, no violence, nothing bad...

Not entirely sure of it's purpose, given the title of the game, but is presented quite well with the UI. I like it but could use more shop items, more purpose i suppose. After looking at your profile I guess maybe this is suppose to lack a lot because between a beta and correct me if I am wrong only releasing full releases to supporters? Either way it has a good foundation but I feel lacking of immersion with any of the characters, almost pointless to setup the players' character you know? Keep up the good work

Tenebrys responds:

Thank you for the feedback!
I plan to add much more content in the Beta version ^^
there are no real character yet, I plan better interactions too.
You will need to be a supporter to have access to the next releases (beta version) but I plan to do a public final release ( it should be in a long time because there are much more work to do on this project !)

I had to zoom in to 125% to see the entire screen. I also find the stock "advertise here" banners annoying. This game however is well done, especially for a demo.

Tenebrys responds:

witch screen resolution are you using ?
do you have the same display there : http://www.tenebrys.com/OverSexEd/ ?
When I will have advertisers, the "advertise here" will not be visible anymore ^^
+ there are no advertisement during the all game, only in loader and menus... it is not that much, is it?
Thank you, I'm already working on the next release :D

The entire game does not fit on the screen (it is cut off) and not much really works (the appearance selection screen does not work). Good try but this is just not playable.

Tenebrys responds:

witch screen resolution are you using ?
this is strange
do you have the same display there : http://www.tenebrys.com/OverSexEd/ ?