Reviews for "OverSexEd demo SFW"

The music and idea of the game is great, but I feel like everything can be optimized.
I think you should be able to upload your own picture to be the profile picture for your character.
Everything should look clean and crisp, whereas right now, it looks like the screen is cluttered, and I lost focus several times and didn't know what I was doing because I was all over the place looking at everything on the screen.
I know this is only a beta, and for a beta, you are doing a good job. I look forward to seeing how the end product turns out.

Tenebrys responds:

It is planned to add a customizable avatar. That way you will choose how you look exactly. the other characters will have their own specific avatars too. And if all goes well it will allow to add animations using those personalized avatars :)
Next time, I will add a tutorial. And I will try to have a cleaner rendering for the next release
Something have gone wrong with this newgrounds release, I'm trying to fix it.
It is not a Beta, it is an Alpha version! Just a demo for test the game online with a massive amount of players.
Thank you for your feedback, it is helpful ^^

When zooming and resizing so the game fits the allotted space (started tiny, zoom in too much, zoom out snaps to fill the box) the subject rating disappear except sports. Zooming in again showing all skills, so it's a matter of adjusting margins and spacing to zoom/show all. Or make it bigger in general.

Also needs more instruction on the objective (i.e. subject require levels), little lost on what I'm supposed to do. Is there actions to work on suspicion/ mood scores? Other than random event I mean. Mood seems to plummet too quickly, or I just bad lucked a lot of bad mood events.

Too early to rate as it seems to be an interface test rather than a game. Currently an over abundance of time and resources makes the game no challenge whatsoever (ended up sleeping the last 3 weeks and still a good ending with all subjects over 100, all upgrades bought and over $300 spare cash).

Shops/Classes split for no real purpose; forcing us to navigate to additional menus for no reason. Better to keep thing simpler (one menu, all classes) unless there is a game affecting reason to separate them.

I liked SexEd more the FutaSexEd as it was at least a little more challenging. I would perfer a higher difficulty curve so that our choices mean more. Currently, we can make tons of mistakes and still get best ending that's kinda boring.

That all said, the game's core looks solid; now to just add the actual 'content'. Good luck.

Tenebrys responds:

Thank you for your feedback! :)

This release is a demo. There are much more work to do before the final release! The main purpose of this release was to show the progresses and that the game engine was working.
You are 100% right : the game balance haven't been done yet and there are much content/events that will be added in the next releases.

like the game, will there ever be a full version?

I'm working on it!
There will be new Beta releases (NSFW) very soon there : http://www.patreon.com/tenebrys
I really don't know when I will be able to release a final version. It may take months or even years. It is a very big project and actually I work on it alone and partial time.

NOT BAD AT ALL.... in fact i like it... reminds me of other sim games...

Tenebrys responds:

I waited 5 minutes but it never loaded. Not even any "50% loaded" or anything like that.

Tenebrys responds:

did you click on a flag when asked "which language do you want?" ?