Reviews for "A Game of Numbers"

I would kick someones ass

Ha!

This is both hilarious and sad because it's true with what goes on the in hell that are corporations these days... XD
I really dig the intelligent wit that your vids project.
Good stuff!

Michael-T-Scott responds:

I always try and write material that'll make people think differently about common ideas. Glad I can keep you entertained!

Sadly this all seems plausible.

I love satires like this. Shows how much money can ruin even something like fucking football. Good flash regardless of that, the crude art has it's charm and the voice acting is nice. Solid 4.5.

Glad you liked it.

I always depend on the humor and ideas to be enhanced by the crude style and vice versa. In this case, I've tried to mimic the old UPA style of characters. Their animation was simple, but the material was quality.

I have a lot to learn from you! I like how you've dealt with lip sync, body rigging, and facial animation. Staging and appeal are nice. If I had suggestions, they would be all on the side of traditional animation (e.g., follow-through, arcs, etc.). Not even sure that's necessary for this work though....

Thanks for sharing and would love to see what else you're up to!